Monday, August 26, 2013

Transformation of odds and ends

by Misik Kim


After working, many pieces are left.
I did not throw away them.
Put these pieces in the box and were stored.
So there are a lot of boxes in my studio.
Some of them are very old and are forgotten.
One day in the vacation, I opened these boxes.
So many memories of my works are there.

Recently I try to work with these pieces to.....
Thanks to all of Viewpoints9 Artists.
It is like long journey to me.
It is hard, surprise and fresh ........ to me.
Now I am waiting next trip with Viewpoint9 .
Thanks again.

 
The work  : 20” 20”

6 comments:

  1. Misik, I really love your work and your subtle use of color. Even when something seems simple, there is so much going on. I'm so pleased you've participated with V9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful result with left over pieces. It is like a pixelated floral image for me.Looking forward to seeing what you create in the next round Misik.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh and exciting. Commemorating your past work in a beautiful array. Lovely. Looking forward to the next rotation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. Great color balance and composition. Feels almost architectural.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misik, this piece is so peaceful and beautiful!
    I love it and I can imagine how exciting it is when you open the boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I WANT TO MAKE ONE!

    ReplyDelete